My husband and I bought a shell time share in HI.were told lie after lie.

The yearly fees keep going up, we are NEVER able to book anything due to lack of availability. Every single year we have to settle for gift cards or banking points. We live 17 miles from one of the CA resorts and have never been able to do a weekend getaway.

Basically not one single thing they promised in the sales pitch was true and every thing they said was fraudulent.Shell is a totally dishonest company and it needs the government to step in and do something to protect consumers.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $40000. This person is overall dissatisfied with Shell Vacations Club. The most disappointing about timeshare at Shell Vacations Club was being lied to Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Shell Vacations Club.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hotels and Resorts category for more informed decision or compare Shell Vacations Club to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Shell Vacations Club?

Comments

My wife and I have had similar experiences with Shell.Along with availability issues, points I thought we had accumulated were taken away when we didn't use them in two years.

The points could've been transferred for another two years for $189.00!

They bombard us with information designed to confuse, all the while increasing maintenance fees from year to year.Always a surprise when talking to them.