2655 Hyde St, San Francisco, CA 94109, USA
Cleanliness
Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation
Quality of Food

Bought in 2002, paid in full. Tired of maintenance fees.

Website does not provide the option to sell. Website is old and needs to be updated. Apparently Wyndham has bought SVC, but I never received information on the new owner and how it affects me. I am looking for a legal way to sell what I have to avoid paying a maintenance fee for a club I receive no benefit from.

My home base is San Francisco, but not a resort, so I only get a couple days a year in a hotel, which is not a resort as advertised. Recently tried to make a reservation, but no room was available.

Time to move on and consider other options for traveling. SVC has been used little and I feel any contract was misrepresented and has not provided the benefits they advertised, so to me this is fraudulent.

Product or Service Mentioned: Shell Vacations Club Vacation Ownership.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments

I relinquished my "paid-in-full" ($21K) SVC ownership back to the company (Wyndam) through a program they offer called "Ovations". Call Wyndam for info. You won't get any $$ back but you'll be out from under the ever-increasing maintenance fees.