This was the hugest mistake I've ever made in my whole entire life.I had just gone through a divorce and I thought this would be a great idea to be able to travel with friends.

That would have been great if by travel I meant ONE weekend A YEAR in Napa. They sold it to me by making me think the amount of points I bought could get me a week in Hawaii. I finally paid the loan off, but I am now struggling with paying maintenance fees in the amount of $750 annually. For ONE WEEKEND A YEAR IN NAPA.

It makes me so sick, every time I think about it.

I've tried to literally give it back to them, and they won't take it back.I'm at my wits end.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of shell vacations timeshare. Shell Vacations Club needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned shell vacations timeshare in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Shell Vacations Club.

Had an Experience with Shell Vacations Club?

Comments

Bertram, Texas, United States #1186328

I bought mine back in 2005 under the same premise (one week per year in Hawaii) and found out 2 months later that my points wouldn't even buy me a weekend in Vegas for my birthday.Well, after 2 months had gone by, I was stuck.

No one ever figures out in the 7 day grace period that they won't be able to use their points like they thought they would.

I am not trying to give my points away.It's really a terrible scam and I cannot believe that they have not legislatively been shut down yet!