2.8
Cleanliness
Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation

I purchased a Shell Vacations Club membership in 2006, at the time of purchase Shell had RCI and Blue Green Timeshares as a partner.I never had a problem booking the location and dates I desired, with minimal lead time when Shell used these two partners.

This all changed when Shell switched from RCI and Blue Green to Interval International. Since this change I have had difficulty in booking a reservation. In order to get your desired reservation you must book one (1) year in advance, and this was never the situation with RCI or Blue Green. This tells me that Interval International lacks the inventory that was available with RCI and Blue Green, which is what I bought into when I purchased membership in SVC ten years ago.

I feel as though I was cheated given the fact that members had no say in switching to Interval International.

I would like to see SVC partner back with RCI and Blue Green to give members more vacation opportunities.In fairness to SVC, this is the only issue I have with them.

This person wrote the review because of "described above " at Shell Vacations Club. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Shell Vacations Club to "go back to rci & blue green as exchange partners".

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Shell Vacations Club and shell vacations club vacation ownership for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Shell Vacations Club?

Comments