2.6
Cleanliness
Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation

Same experience as others and suspicious for intentional fraud. My zip code changed and no billings were received for 2-3 years.

No phone calls from them and no e-mails. They deny getting mail returned as the rationale for no attempt to reach me. They did enroll my time share in an 'involuntary return' which I assume means they were taking my equity without due process...such as attempting to reach me or fixing the zip code. Payment was made immediately by phone as soon as I found there was a past due bill.

That contact was a result of my call to exchange; they had correct e-mail and phone all along. Thus, no effort by them to reach me by other means, a penalty for late payment caused by them and dilatory actions by requiring multiple calls to get resolution all while they planned to assume ownership.

If this is their standard policy its time for a class action lawsuit. Fraudulent/inept behavior combined with use of loopholes to reassume assets would be a slam dunk.

Product or Service Mentioned: Shell Vacations Club Vacation Ownership.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments