2655 Hyde St, San Francisco, CA 94109, USA

We have been members for about twelve years now and the experience has been horrible from the moment we bought. They are dishonest about running credit checks, dishonest about the availability of rooms and resorts, dishonest about payments, and dishonest about the ease of using this program.

If you decide to have them take your monthly payments they may call and say that they did not receive payment (how this can happen if they are taking the payments out is beyond me). Additionally, they sell available rooms to other timeshare members and have over booked in the past, causing me and my family to have to find a different location at 11:00 at night. They run credit checks when they say that they haven't, and they are always booked despite the time of the year.

In fact it is so impossible to find an available room that I just attempted to call and book something for my best friends funeral in three weeks and they once again have nothing. This whole process has been horrible and has lead us to the decision that we might need to sell this blasted burden and never look back.

Product or Service Mentioned: Shell Vacations Club Vacation Ownership.

Monetary Loss: $12000.

Preferred solution: fix the stupid program.

Comments