1.3
Cleanliness
Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation
Quality of Food

My wife and I forcely purchased a time at Shell Vacation, now call Windham out of Napa California.It has been a disaster since 4years ago, everything they have promised are lies, misrepresentation.

We have tryied to use the share out fo Vino Bello where originally been purchased, made reservation two to three weeks in advance. We were put in the handicap section which we have told if there is a change we will be transfered in a regular unit.

That has never happened.we are extremely unhappy , we have contacted them several times to express our unhapipiness with their misrepresentation of their business practice, so far nothing has been resolved.We have owed 10.000 morgage plus 65.00 maintenance fee, 195.00 morgage loan every month.

This person wrote the review because of not as described at Shell Vacations Club. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Shell Vacations Club to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Shell Vacations Club and shell vacations club vacation ownership for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Shell Vacations Club?

Comments