San Rafael, California
Cleanliness
Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation
Quality of Food

My wife and I forcely purchased a time at Shell Vacation, now call Windham out of Napa California.It has been a disaster since 4years ago, everything they have promised are lies, misrepresentation.

We have tryied to use the share out fo Vino Bello where originally been purchased, made reservation two to three weeks in advance. We were put in the handicap section which we have told if there is a change we will be transfered in a regular unit.

That has never happened.we are extremely unhappy , we have contacted them several times to express our unhapipiness with their misrepresentation of their business practice, so far nothing has been resolved.We have owed 10.000 morgage plus 65.00 maintenance fee, 195.00 morgage loan every month.

Review about: Shell Vacations Club Vacation Ownership.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Shell Vacations Club?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Silverleaf Resorts - Where do I start? Silverleaf Resorts "I have been a Silverleaf Resort owner for over 20 years. Purchasing a Presidential with Endless Escape (paid top dollar). And ever since Holiday Inn Resorts took over it has..." Read more Silverleaf Resorts - Find another place to stay Silverleaf Resorts "...Units are run down, customer service stinks. I checked in and air conditioner did not work..." Read more Candlewood Suites - Candlewood 600 Wonderworld Dr. San Marcos TX, 78666 Candlewood Suites " For being a Candlewood Suites I'm real disappointed with our experience here. First night I checked in it was late close to midnight and had a real exhausted day. The..." Read more Royal Holiday Club - Royal Holiday? No. Royally Scammed? Yes. Royal Holiday Club "While visiting Cozumel the week before Christmas with our family, we were approached on multiple occasions by a man named Pedro. Literally to the point we actually believed he was..." Read more Amazon - Recurring Payments Amazon "I have discovered another way for big business to make money. I have been trying to get Chase to stop taking money out of my bank account when I have..." Read more MODO NYC - Design and Develop creative space by Jesse Keyes MODO NYC "We hired Jesse Keyes of Modo who designed and developed our fashion showroom in Chelsea, Manhattan. Super creative, expedited and economical, unreal. The space became both functional and aesthetically pleasing,..." Read more Done Com - Poor customer service and unprofessionalism Done Com "We engaged done.com for replacing toilet seats and faucets in multiple bath rooms at our home in December. The service technician came late for appointment and left after two hours...." Read more Bmwsa Sandton Auto - TAKES 5MONTHS FOR BMW TO DIAGNOSE PROBLEM WITH NO GUARANTEE Bmwsa Sandton Auto "I bought my dream 650i Gran Coupe from Sandton Auto. My worst nightmare. Within months the car was in for repairs. Monthly. For the same fault. The dealership refused to..." Read more