I just got back from a SVC presentation and it was terrible.The music was on so loud that I could not hear my representative and left with my ears ringing.

After about a hour of hearing our rep talk I was asked to check my child in the child care. My daughter had been crying for over 5 min and I was never called. After calming my child down I was told I needed to come back to hear the presentation all over again if I was interested in purchasing.

I asked if I could sit my child with me for the next 20 min to ask questions and complete my understanding of the presentation and they said thier insurance wouldn't allow it, which doesn't make sense.I will make sure every person I know does not attend any of these sessions as they claim to be better than any time share presentation but they are far from any that I have been to.

Had an Experience with Shell Vacations Club?

Comments

It is too bad you feel that way about children. They are what makes this world go round and our future. Please stay away from any children as you do not deserve to be near any of them.

Allenton, Michigan, United States #153198

LADY IT IS IRRITATEING WHEN PEOPLE GO SHOPPING OR WHATEVER AND HAVE TO PUT UP WITH KIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOUR THE ONE WHO IS A TERRIBLE CUSTOMER FOR NOT LEAVEING YOUR CRYING BRAT ELSEWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :sigh :sigh :( :( :( :x :x :x :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry