Torrance, California

I just got back from a SVC presentation and it was terrible.The music was on so loud that I could not hear my representative and left with my ears ringing.

After about a hour of hearing our rep talk I was asked to check my child in the child care. My daughter had been crying for over 5 min and I was never called. After calming my child down I was told I needed to come back to hear the presentation all over again if I was interested in purchasing.

I asked if I could sit my child with me for the next 20 min to ask questions and complete my understanding of the presentation and they said thier insurance wouldn't allow it, which doesn't make sense.I will make sure every person I know does not attend any of these sessions as they claim to be better than any time share presentation but they are far from any that I have been to.

Had an Experience with Shell Vacations Club?

Comments

dsal

It is too bad you feel that way about children. They are what makes this world go round and our future. Please stay away from any children as you do not deserve to be near any of them.

carl
Allenton, Michigan, United States #153198

LADY IT IS IRRITATEING WHEN PEOPLE GO SHOPPING OR WHATEVER AND HAVE TO PUT UP WITH KIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOUR THE ONE WHO IS A TERRIBLE CUSTOMER FOR NOT LEAVEING YOUR CRYING BRAT ELSEWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :sigh :sigh :( :( :( :x :x :x :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry

Westgate Resorts - Absolute worst hotel experience I have ever had Westgate Resorts "The word ‘resort’ is used very loosely here. We stayed July 10, 2016 – July 12, 2016. • TAKE YOUR MONEY ELSEWHERE!! THIS PLACE DOES NOT DESERVE YOUR BUSINESS!! • Used Priceline for booking..." Read more Riverside Resort And Casino - Riverside Hotel & Casino Review (LENGTHY!) Riverside Resort And Casino "This is a detailed review about Don Laughlin's Riverside Hotel and Casino in Laughlin Nevada. Visited on 7-11-16 to 7-14-16. Review written on 7-16-16. OVERALL RATING: 4/5 HOTEL ROOM: 4/5This was our..." Read more Embassy Suites By Hilton - Roaches at Embassy Suites Atlanta Buckhead Embassy Suites By Hilton "Reservation dates March 30 - April 2. Room 424. I arrived at 2:30am and no one was at the front desk, so I walked around looking for someone, and eventually..." Read more Wyndham Hotels And Resorts - Ramada OKC near Bricktown 2001 East Reno Avenue, OKC, OK 73117 Wyndham Hotels And Resorts "Lets see we booked online for this hotel for 12-31-16. When we arrived they had stated that they were over booked and that they would have to find us a..." Read more Charmin - Quality of toilet paper Charmin "I have been a long time user of Charmin Toilet Paper. I recently purchased their Mega Essentials toilet paper. Their paper has always been thick and soft. This paper with..." Read more The Ashton Drake Galleries - Ashton Drake strikes again.. New/different excuse for not processing other orders, and doll review. The Ashton Drake Galleries "I originally left my first bad review for ADG due to them refusing to process my orders, after delivering the first order made. The excuse was "a discrepancy between my..." Read more Kraft Maid And Lowes - Kraft Maid kitchen cabinets are junk! Kraft Maid And Lowes "We purchased a complete kitchen from Lower', who sold the Kraft Maid cabinets. We bought the cabinets from a sample door at the store. When the cabinets arrived at our..." Read more Carid - Horrible, Horrible, Horrible Company. Stay Clear Carid "Horrible, Horrible Customer Service. Trying to ripp me off almost $1000 I purchased a carbon fiber trunk from them. After receving the product , I noticed it was badly warped...." Read more