I have tried for over a year to use the certificate provided AFTER I purchased the timeshare. I am sure that Shell Vacations knows that the company that they are using does not follow through.

I am sorry that my money has been wasted. I have already filed a complaint with the BBB regarding the practices. I was very hopeful that I had found an honest company for once. They appear to be just like all of the others.

Making contact is also very difficult; crazy business hours. I would not recommend to any other of my friends.....Not Now!

Comments

#196085

Hello Dave,

If you would not mind, would you also please contact us with the details of your challenges with your Holiday Travel certificate? We truly do value our members' feedback and use that feedback to improve our product and affiliations. However, we will need you to contact us so we can go over the specifics of your situation in order to better understand and rectify it. We are open to the possibility that not every service works for every customer 100 percent of the time, but we will need to know firsthand those instances where it does not so we can rectify them for you.

Alwinla - Please also let us know how we can help you use this certificate by contacting us at customercare@shellvacationsclub.com.

We take our service very seriously here at Shell Vacations Club and would appreciate any opportunity to assist our members when they feel any obligation has not been met.

Thank you both for your time and we look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Shell Vacations Club

Customer Care

#195072

Hello Alwinla,

We are so sorry to hear you haven't had success working out your free trip with Holiday Travel. If you would not mind, could you please contact us with the specifics of your situation? We would be happy to research this with Holiday Travel on your behalf. We absolutely do not want this to give you a bad taste regarding your membership as we're certain you will enjoy using it. You can email us at customercare@shellvacationsclub.com or contact us at 888-947-4355.

Thank you for your time and we look forward to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely,