If you wish to shut down their business ..

all of your complaints should be forwarded on to events at which Shell or one of its contracted marketing groups does their marketing (invites people down for "free" gifts) so that maybe they won't allow their booths to be set up their anymore. These venues include LA county fair, Orange county fair, *** Prides (Long Beach, LA), Bridal Shows (Bride world, Bridal Showplace, Here come The Brides), Hermoa Beach Labor Day and Memorial Day street festival, movie theaters (AMC, Edwards) and many others. I can list others if any of you are interested. Also, the complaints should be forwarded on to the CA Attorney Generals office.

Attorney Generals in other states have filed suit against other timeshare companies like this who market in this manner . . by offering things like "free trips", "free airfare" etc. to attend one of their presentations when the "travel vouchers" are basically unredeemable.

They have based the suits on fraudulent marketing and if enough people complain to the CA Attorney Generals office they may follow suit and essentially cut off all venues this company has to get people to attend their previews in the first place.Basically, if you want to do more than just post a blog, this is what you can do to essentially shut down their business totally.

Had an Experience with Shell Vacations Club?

Comments

#190780

Hello,

If you would not mind, would you please send specifics of your issues with our Marketing department to customercare@shellvacationsclub.com? Without question, we take allegations of fraudulent practices very seriously. We would appreciate your sending us the details of your complaint so we may address the issue, whatever it may be.

Thank you for your attention to this matter and we hope everyone has a great day.

Sincerely,